Distrbution Partner Terms and Conditions
- There is no charge for our service.
- Orders, when filled, MUST be picked up in a timely manner at our factory – 1 Titleist Drive, Acushnet (Directions)
- You must represent a Government or Non-profit Agency that works directly with at-risk children.
- We cannot distribute to private individuals, or families, as we have no capacity to determine need. 501c3 or Government Agencies ONLY!
- Most items we re-purpose are “almost new/gently used”, children’s’ basic things. Each item is hand inspected and approved before packing.
- New items, when we have them, are: underwear, socks, school supplies, arts and craft supplies and Birthday presents.
- Your participation is limited only by your ability to pick up orders at our distribution facility in a timely manner. ONLY you are allowed to pick-up orders.
- We only accept online orders so you must register as a new partner. If for any reason, you cannot register online, please call us.
- Your Tax ID number will be required. (Unless you work for a governmental agency)
- Partners new to our process must attend a brief (30 minutes) orientation and training at our factory in Acushnet.
If you have any questions; call our Order Fulfillment Department at 508.717.8715 x 103 or email [email protected]
Thank you for helping us to reach even more children.
The GiftsToGive Philanthropy Factory
1 Titleist Drive
Acushnet, Massachusetts 02743
- We’re open six days a week
- We open every day at 9am.
- We close at 5pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- We close at 2pm on Wednesday and Saturday.