2nd Annual Acushnet Clamboil and Lobster Dinner – Sets Record!
What an amazing night! What an amazing food fest! What an amazing group of neighbors!
Photos from our evening are here.
Two hundred neighbors spent their Saturday evening together! It was a blast!
None of this would have been possible without a most wonderful group of seriously giving people: We are so thankful and grateful to:
- The GiftsToGive Volunteer Management Crew: All 38 of them!
- Rising Tide Event Committee: (Friends of the NB Half-Marathon) Dan McCarthy, Tim Murray, Jeff Sanders, Charis Anderson, Sue Means, Chris Donnelly, Mike Manghan and Jill Biscari.
- Clam boil and Lobster Dinner: The remarkable John Saunders and his totally professional crew of preparers, servers and facilitators.
- Raw Bar by R’SHUCKS: Mr. Incredible – Tom Cassella
- Dessert Extravaganza: The extraordinary Martha Kay (Full time Volunteer and Executive Director at GiftsToGive) a most excellent baker, decorator, muse, mentor and example!
- Professional Photographer: All our photos are a gift from Melissa Sepulveda from MOJAPHOTO
- Nelson Lima from Lima Entertainment our DJ and entertainment for the evening.
- Local Bars, Restaurants and Businesses: Slainte` Irish Bar and Grill, Hibernia Irish Pub, Pour Farm Tavern, Cardoza’s, Buzzard’s Bay Brewing, The Inn at Shipyard Park, The Bitter End and Kirby’s Irish Pub
- Our amazing bartenders: Joslyn Lacasse, Chelsea Mitchell and Ryan McFee.
We’re reminded of what Dr. King said – that for one to serve – they needed a heart full of grace and a soul generated by love. Saturday night, for us, was a bright and shining light pointed at all kinds and types of grace and love!